Engagement Countdown Plaque with PURPLE Heart
Each engagement countdown plaque measures 6″ by 3″ and is 6mm thick. An excellent engagement gift for the happy couple. Personalise this engagement gift by adding the surname (to be). The bride and groom to be can use their Chalkboard heart to count down to the days ( with the piece of chalk included) to their wedding day.
FREE UK SHIPPING
Hanging from Jute twine with coordinating ribbon detail
ENGAGEMENT COUNTDOWN PLAQUE
When you are awaiting your big day, counting the days down is a hugely exciting part of it! Made is a fitting engagement gift for any happy couple. With a piece of chalk included, you can write down how many days until your wedding day! Hang it in the kitchen, bedroom or hallway to get your motivation flowing as you tick off your to-do list and prepare to become Mr and Mrs.
Suspended on rustic twine, this lovely wooden Wedding Countdown Plaque is a great shabby chic home decoration addition when planning the couples forthcoming nuptials!
About this product
- Cut by hand, this wooden plaque is then prepared and painted in house. This is the same for all our Wedding Plaque gifts.
- The plaque reads ‘days until we become Mr and Mrs [NAME]’ with a blackboard heart
- It measures approx 15.6cm x 7.6cm x 0.6cm
- Includes hanging twine
- Personalise your Wedding Countdown Plaque for your future Surname in the box provided
Delivery info you need to know
- Production time – it takes 2-4 days to create this engagement countdown plaque for you.
- Standard UK Delivery – after production time it will take 2-3 days to arrive with you.
What’s in the pack?
- 1 x Wedding countdown Plaque
- 1 x Chalk Piece
Irresistible reasons for shopping with madeat94.com
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee
- UK based customer service
- Ideas for all tastes, unique product designs and very competitive prices
- Have an idea for wedding plaques that you can’t find? Get in contact and we’ll try and help!
- Low-price guarantee
|Dimensions||15.52 × 0.9 × 7.62 cm|
There are no reviews yet.